- Wild and Raw.
- From Fresh Livers.
- No Heat or Chemicals Used.
- Approved as a Food Supplement.
Rosita Extra-Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) is produced in small batches from Wild Cod (Gadus morhua) sustainably harvested from the pristine waters of Norway.
A rare and exclusive cold-process Artisan method extracts the oil and preserves the delicate nutrients naturally present in Wild Cod Livers. The resultant oil is as pure & authentic as it was for our Nordic ancestors hundreds of years ago.
Produced according to HACCP food safety standards.
Suggested Serving Size:
- 3 softgels (500mg each) daily.
- Room temperature (15°C - 25°C, 58°F - 78°F)
- Do not refrigerate.
- The oil must be kept in dark storage.
- Shelf life: 3 years from production date.